After Graduating Life Chiropractic College in 1983, and attaining the degree of Doctor of Chiropractic, Bryan Bajakian, D.C. began his practice in New Jersey so he may serve the community. Having an athletic background, and having obtained postgraduate certification in Sports Injuries, Dr. Bryan Bajakian served in two high schools in Northern New Jersey. His first position in northern N.J., was as athletic conditioning coach, and his second was as the team physician for the entire sports program.
Throughout the years, Bryan Bajakian, D.C., has continued to strive to improve his knowledge and expertise in the field of diagnosis and treatment of his patients. Some of the many certifications obtained by Dr. Bryan Bajakian while he practiced in New Jersey have been:
- Advanced Certification in Chiropractic Pediatrics by the World Children's Wellness Foundation and Parker Chiropractic College.
- Certified in Webster's Intrauterine Constraint Technique by the World Children's Wellness Foundation and the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association.
- Certified in Electro-diagnostic Studies by Bloomfield College-1998
- Diplomat of the National Chiropractic Board of Examiners
- Masters Certification in the performance of A.M.A. Permanent Medical Impairment Examinations - 7/93
- Certified Chiropractic Team Physician by National Chiropractic College and the American Chiropractic Association relating to Sports Injuries - 12/84
- Certified in Paraspinal Electro-myographic Scanning - 10/90
- Certified in Specialty Field of Spinal and Skeletal Disorders by Dr. Russell Erhardt, D.C., D.A.C.B.R. - 1982
- Certified Emergency Medical Technician
- Post Graduate Certification by National Chiropractic College in:
- Physical Examination Procedures and Diagnosis
- Disability Evaluation and the Rating of Physical Impairment
- Immobilization for the Orthopedic Specialist
- Chiropractic Orthopedic Reontenology
Bryan Bajakian, D.C., has served the community since 1984, and up to his retirement from active practice in N.J., he had always maintained a very giving attitude towards his patients and the public. Dr. Bryan Bajakian realized that he has always had a very special purpose, one that he had come to live by.
Each and every person, who Bryan Bajakian, D.C., accepted into the office as a patient, was done so because their condition was Chiropractic in nature. As a result, the office always was proud to maintain an extremely high success rate (in excess of 95%), on even the most difficult cases.
With all of the success that Bryan Bajakian, D.C., was blessed with, he felt a deep commitment to those within his community in N.J.. Throughout his career he actively participated in many charitable efforts throughout northern New Jersey.
Bryan Bajakian, D.C., was known for his extremely successful yearly “Liberty Cares” coat drives in N.J., his efforts with “Shelter Our Sisters”, St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, Toys for Tots, The American Heart Association, Kids Day International Community Event, and various Food Pantry’s and Church groups throughout northern N.J..
There was never a time that Bryan Bajakian, D.C., turned away a person in need of care, advice, or direction in how to pursue the proper treatment of their current health conditions.
As part of Dr. Bryan Bajakian’s efforts of educating the public on how to better their health, he founded the Physician’s Community Outreach Program. The P.C.O.P. regularly scheduled educational lectures with private and public groups throughout New Jersey, and provided educational materials on each subject that was presented.
Bryan Bajakian, D.C., also served on the Board of the Northern New Jersey Chiropractic Society for over 10 years. The Board called upon Dr. Bryan Bajakian many times to assist in key issues that pertained to educating his peers on practice procedures, educating the public on various health care issues, and also actively protecting the public’s best interests through legislative efforts within the State of N.J..
Up until the day that Bryan Bajakian, D.C., retired, he was actively giving of himself for the betterment of his profession that he loves so dearly, and the people within the State of N.J. who had embraced and trusted him for so many years.
Bryan Bajakian, D.C., is currently consulting other doctors in New Jersey and nation-wide, on how to better serve their patients through improved educational and office policy procedures. He founded Educational Business Systems and through his vast experience and successful office procedures, Bryan Bajakian, D.C., continues to be a positive force within not just his profession, but the lives of so many that are benefited through is efforts with the doctors he consults, within the many N.J. and national based communities they serve.